Ezihom 54″ Gusseted Travel Garment Bag for Suit and Dress with Clear Window Pockets
Why choose our product ？
-Ezihom garment bags were also designed with a carefully placed, reinforced opening in the top of the bag to make it easier to hang them in your closet.
-The zipper in the front of the bag enables easy access to your clothing while the small transparent window enables you to clearly see what is stored in each bag.
-New version garment bags with 3 small pouches design is easy to store more accessories besides suits, dress and other garments
-Our garment bags are made from a breathable non-woven material specifically designed to protect your clothing from any humidity, sun exposure, or pests.
-We designed these garment bags to be thick enough to offer your clothing full protection but thin enough to makes traveling easier. Their thin construction also makes it so they take up the least amount of space in your closet.
-our garment bag is spacious enough to hold several garments like your suit and shirts or choices of dresses
-Non-Woven + PVC material is strong and can be used for a long time.
-Garment Bags makes storage and traveling easier on you and your clothes
Length: 54 inches
Width: 24 inches
Gusset: 3.5 inches
Material: Non-Woven + PVC
1 x 43″ Garment Bag
- Perfect size to storage 2-3 suits or dress while traveling with ease. 54 inch length x 24 inch width x 3.5 inch gusset
- Front zipper design enables to put garments inside easily and helps prevent clothing from wrinkling.
- 2 small 10.8x 12.0 inch breathable mesh pockets in the bottom for store your accessories of garment and 1 Small 5.5×12.0 inch clear pocket it can save your time when search the matched accessories, such as ties, handkerchiefs, brooch, ID card, name card, etc.
- A clear window eliminates the guess work of trying to figure out what’s inside your bags! You can easily and quickly tell what piece of clothing you’ve put on the inside without having to open the bag.
- When traveling either for business or pleasure, you’ll likely want to take along at least one nice outfit. Pack that outfit into a standard piece of luggage and chances are that it will be a wrinkled mess when you arrive to your destination. Pack it into a garment bag, however, and your tuxedo, suit or dress will look like you just picked it up from the dry cleaners. Ezihom garment bag is your best choice