Master Lock Padlock, Set Your Own Combination TSA Accepted Luggage Lock, 1-5/16 in. Wide, 4696D
The Master Lock 4696D Set Your Own Combination TSA Approved Luggage Lock features a 1-5/16in (35mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/4in (6mm) diameter shackle is 1-7/8in (48mm) long, offers extended reach for use on equipment cases and is made of steel, offering resistance to cutting and sawing. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags and cases locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won’t cut! The Limited Lifetime provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor use and travel; small lock is an enhanced security solution for travelers transporting equipment cases in the audio-visual/photo, trade show, firearm, music, and medical industries
- TSA ACCEPTED: Luggage lock allows Transportation Security Administration screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging lock
- EASE OF USE: TSA lock has a resettable 4 dial combination for keyless convenience, set and reset your combination allowing thousands of personalized combination code options
- DURABLE DESIGN: Padlock includes a metal body for durability and an extended reach, heavy duty steel shackle for easier fitment on equipment cases with an integrated hasp
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1-5/16 in. wide lock body; 1/4 in. diameter shackle with 1-7/8 in. length, 7/8 in. width