Tsa Approved Luggage Lock 4 Digit Combination TSA Padlock for Suitcase Travel Bag Backpack 2 Pack Rose Red
This Lock is TSA Approved
TSA accepted and recognized locks use the Travel Sentry system allowing customers to set their own combination for general security and TSA screener access for security checks. The reason why you need a TSA approved lock is because if you travel without one and the TSA needs to open your bag, they will cut off your non-TSA approved lock.
Weight (Approx.): 170g(2 Pack)
Material: Zinc Alloy
Size (about): TSA309: 2.5 x 1.5 x 6.5cm/1 x 0.6 x 2.6 inches(L*W*H)
Color: Rose red
Package Content: 2 x Luggage Locks
The original number is 0-0-0-0.
1. 0-0-0-0 is the default combination, you can hassle-free set and reset your own combination.
2. You do not have to worry about losing keys as they are number locked not require a key.
3. 10,000 combinations and take 10 times longer to crack than 3-digit locks.
How to set combination code:
1. Hold the combination lock to make sure the 4-digit numbers show on the right.
2. Make sure the code is set to default (0-0-0-0). Pull up the shackle, turn the shackle 90 degrees counter-clockwise, press the shackle down and continue to turn another 90 degree counter-clockwise.
3. Then set your own new combination. Turn the shackle back as normal. Remember to check if numbers are line up before locking.
- TSA-Approved Locks:It made of special zinc alloy,hardened steel shackles and patented internal mechanisms,these are the toughest locks to protect your valuables.If you aren’t completely satisfied,just tell us,We offers full refund guarantee on our luggage locks, 2 Pack Rose Red
- TSA Agents Never Leave Your Bags Unlocked After Inspections, Because They Cannot Remove The Key Without Relocking It. So You Can Keep Belongings Safe After TSA inspection
- 4-digit combination, the factory combination of the lock is 0000, you can setting and changing the combination whatever you want. There are detailed instructions in the product description
- travel locks can be used on a wide variety of items besides suitcases or luggage. These combination locks can be used on a briefcase, gym locker, purse, backpack or laptop bag
- There is no key provided for all TSA Approved combination locks. The key slot is designed for security officers to use to access the luggage for inspection. Please remember your password