TSA Approved Luggage Locks, Letsfit Combination Lock, Pad Locks for Backpacks, Ideal Small Cable Lock for Travel Luggage Sets
Why Letsfit TSA-Approved Luggage Lock?
Small size and lightweight
Prominent unlock button
Flexible steel cable closure
Zinc alloy materials
Solid and durable
How to Set Your Combination?
The original combination is 0-0-0.
1.Turn the dials to the original combination 0-0-0.
2.Press the button on the top of the lock to release the shackle.
3.Press and hold the reset button at the bottom of the lock with a pen or other tools while you turn the dials to set your own combination.
4.Release the reset button, lock the shackle back into place, and scramble the dials.
To set another combination, please repeat the steps above.
Note: Remember your combination, or there is no way to open the lock.
- Durable TSA Approved Luggage Lock: Our TSA lock can be opened and relocked by TSA agents so that they can inspect your luggage without damaging the lock, which gives you peace of mind when traveling.
- 3 Digit Combination: You 3-digit resettable combination can be set to any combo for extra security. With the default combo of 000 entered, press and hold the reset button with a pen, turn the dials to the new combo, and then release the reset button.
- Flexible Steel Cable: Our lock’s cable is thin enough to thread through all types of luggage zippers but strong enough to protect your belongings. At a length of 3.8in from end to end and a closed lenght of 1.5in, it is the ideal size for your needs.
- Easy To Read: The numbers on the dials are easy to read. The small and weatherproof TSA travel lock can also be used on a variety of items besides suitcase or luggage, like briefcases, gym lockers, backpacks or laptop bags and are 100% TSA compliant.
- Designed For Security And Ease Of Use: An ultra-durable zinc alloy body and hardened steel shackle ensures your luggage lock will make it through rough airport handling.