TSA Compatible Travel Luggage Locks, Open Alert Indicator, Easy Read Dials?
Airport Theft is More Common Than You Think. Between 2010 and 2014 the TSA reported more than $2.4 million in missing items at American airports alone. 25% of these thefts happened in the baggage pick-up areas. TSA Locks Work as an Excellent Deterrent. With so many bags unlocked, other people present and limited time to work in, thieves will pass locked bags by in favor of easier unlocked targets. An Alloy Body Designed for Tough Work. SureLock uses a 100% alloy body which is built with the stress of airport handling in mind. We back this up with a lifetime warranty which covers damage caused by baggage handlers and TSA inspectors. Know if You’ve Been Inspected Right Away. There’s nothing worse than getting to your hotel and discovering that the TSA has lost an important item when inspecting your luggage. SureLock’s inspection indicator will let you know if the luggage has been opened right away so you can deal with any problems while you’re still at the airport.
- THE MOST DURABLE LOCK ON THE MARKET. SureLock uses an ultra tough alloy body to protect our locks from the harshest of baggage handling. Our hardened stainless steel internal lock mechanisms won’t rust or freeze up even after years of use. Put our locks to the test. We back them with a complete money back guarantee.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH AN INSPECTION INDICATOR. Know if your luggage has been inspected as soon as you pick it up at the airport with our pop-up inspection indicator. If the TSA has opened your luggage, a button will pop out of the top of the cable lock. You’ll know to double check your luggage to make sure nothing has gone missing while you’re still at the airport instead of at your hotel or final destination.
- EASY SET COMBINATION MECHANISM WITH FOUR DIGITS. Setting your combination literally takes less than ten seconds and the use of four digits means that your combination is harder to crack and easier to remember. In addition to this, you can change your combination as many times as you would like.
- A SECURE LOCK WHICH WORKS WITH NEARLY ANY KIND OF LUGGAGE. The standard size of the steel shackle loop on luggage locks is 21.67mm. We decided to lengthen the shackle on these locks to 25.67mm. This allows them to better fit hard cases such as Pelican or gun cases.
- EASY TO READ DIALS. SureLock uses a white numeral on a black background for our combination dials. These high contrast dials make reading your combination a breeze. No more squinting or searching for glasses as you try to open your locks.